Dead Man's Shoes

sdm said:
One of the best british films i've seen. "Your there" Closes palm of hand.Scary what he does to Gary Stretch(sp)

Sure there's a clip of that on Youtube somewhere/

Wasn't it

"you're fucking there, mate" *closes palm* ?

I could be wrong but that's how I remember it.

if you've got the DVD, watch it with the directors commentry, paddy and shane are hilarious

mammutly said:
sdm said:
One of the best british films i've seen. "Your there" Closes palm of hand.Scary what he does to Gary Stretch(sp)

Sure there's a clip of that on Youtube somewhere/

Wasn't it

"you're fucking there, mate" *closes palm* ?

I could be wrong but that's how I remember it.

"Now get in that car...... and fook off" !!!!!

thats how I remember it too!!

Very good but ultimately very disturbing film. One of those films that you are glad you have seen, but don't want to watch again.

stony said:
Very good but ultimately very disturbing film. One of those films that you are glad you have seen, but don't want to watch again.

Thats just put me off watching it stony is it as disturbing as scum god I hate that film

great tune muttley

toby said:
stony said:

Thats just put me off watching it stony is it as disturbing as scum god I hate that film

great tune muttley
Imo it's not as bad as Scum.The rape scene and suicide scenes are horific.In dead mans shoes they had it coming,all be it, maybe not as bad as they got it.

its funny when he is in the pub, and the guy is looking at paddy considine, and the guy says, "what you looking at"
and paddy goes, " YOU, YOU C*NT"! class film

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.