Dead Pool.

BlueBearBoots said:
rushts said:
Tangerine Steve.

Just added to my hit-list.

Then who would tell us those wonderfully funny jokes?

BBB I love you from afar but you are pushing the boundaries of my patience, it is either Tangerine man or me, your choice..............

oh !

rushts said:
BlueBearBoots said:
rushts said:
Tangerine Steve.

Just added to my hit-list.

Me for crying out loud.....

He's funnier than me?

He gets all his jokes off lollypop sticks ffs.

Excuse me! you twat. They're from Cristmas Crackers actually. Get your facts right. See Bbb, they don't think about these things, they just want me dead. But who is gonna open crackers all day on their own and post the jokes here when i'm gone eh..

TangerineSteve17 said:
rushts said:
BlueBearBoots said:

He's funnier than me?

Excuse me! you twat. They're from Cristmas Crackers actually. Get your facts right. See Bbb, they don't think about these things, they just want me dead. But who is gonna open crackers all day on their own and post the jokes here when i'm gone eh..

Fuck me you and Blue mist have no shame trying to win the affections of BBB. No shame.

Btw BBB in response to your earlier pm, a full English sounds great for Sunday morning x

rushts said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
rushts said:

He's funnier than me?

Fuck me you and Blue mist have no shame trying to win the affections of BBB. No shame.

Btw BBB in response to your earlier pm, a full English sounds great for Sunday morning x

You confident you will survive the canal then? :p

TangerineSteve17 said:
I've never heard it called "the canal" before...Rather you than me Rush

Now that is funny, dangerous but funny, you should out that in the Joke thread. If you live that long.

Blue Mist said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
I've never heard it called "the canal" before...Rather you than me Rush

Now that is funny, dangerous but funny, you should out that in the Joke thread. If you live that long.

Yeah bit risque for me, I feel ashamed already, and even more so for the post I just deleted to write this one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.