Dead souls 2

waspish

Anyone paying this game? Have to say Its one of the most frustratingly greatest games I've ever played its up there with skyrim for roll playing games

No mate but I've been playing a quality new rpg called Dark Souls 2 :p

In all seriousness though, it's absolutely terrific. Fiendishly hard but fair. If you die, and you will a lot, it is always your own fault. Never feels like the game ripped you off.

waspish said:
Anyone paying this game? Have to say Its one of the most frustratingly greatest games I've ever played its up there with skyrim for roll playing games

Played the first one and thought it was ok. Far too unforgiving if you have other things to do and cannot devote hours to memorising exact key presses, button pushes etc etc time and time again. That said, I thought it was more enjoyable than Skyrim for the time that I did play it.

TBH I find most game design unimaginative and wholly repetitive.

I have not felt the least bit compelled to buy one of the "next gen" consoles as I know that they will just continue to churn out the usual stuff with slightly better visuals.

I will probably give it a go when I can get a cheap second hand copy.

Playing Boulderdash at the moment. Now theres a frustratingly great game.

Yep I'm playing it and boy is it f*****g hard lol. I've been playing for about 30 hours and I've just come to about my 5th boss and it's 3 big daft men with swords :( in No-man's Wharf. Best thing to do to make the game easier is summon people to help u. Stay in each area and kill everything about 10 times and level yourself up with the souls I'm at level 46. Hardest boss so far was the Old Dragonslayer in the Cathedral of blue. Great game tho and I'm gunna keep going I'm probably not even a 1/4 of the way through yet either.

Rat boss was my favourite, keep running from one end of the room to the other picking off rats with a bow or sword. Once uved killed ten the main rat comes out and u just have to lay into him. I used a fire battleaxe plus 6.

Using drangelic armor aswell.

The online is brilliant, you put a summon sign down near a boss and your summkned almost instantly lol.

Darks souls 2 lok not dead.

I've still not got round to playing Demons Souls yet. When it first came out it was Japan-only, so waited for a Euro release and then just forgot about it.

I know that the online component is a big part of Demons Souls. Does anyone know if they've shut the servers down or are they still up and running?

I've done quite a bit of grinding and the one regret is I never updated the faith it's going to take around 150k souls now to get the standard I want because 1 level up now cost over 11k I'm at level 90

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.