Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s no way this deal should be going through at this stage. The window closes in two days and there’s no indication we have anyone to replace Sane. Not unless it’s cash with a suitable replacement coming the other way.

Might be stuck with an unhappy player but Tevez was the same and he delivered when we needed him in the end.

There’s no way this deal should be going through at this stage. The window closes in two days and there’s no indication we have anyone to replace Sane. Not unless it’s cash with a suitable replacement coming the other way.

Might be stuck with an unhappy player but Tevez was the same and he delivered when we needed him in the end.
If Leroy stays I would hope he would be still motivated to play well and possibly extend his contract..

It’s all gone incredibly quiet on the Sané front today. Owt new,or..!? I read Sam Lee,or someone from the athletic,wrote he’s told teammates he’s off ..but seen a few pages back that @tolmie's hairdoo said that’s not the case!? Not been on much today,so who’s to be believed?!

It’s all gone incredibly quiet on the Sané front today. Owt new,or..!? I read Sam Lee,or someone from the athletic,wrote he’s told teammates he’s off ..but seen a few pages back that @tolmie's hairdoo said that’s not the case!? Not been on much today,so who’s to be believed?!
The UK media are saying nothing,they would have picked up on any news by now

The UK media are saying nothing,they would have picked up on any news by now

I think there'll be a quiet before the storm now. As far as I can work out, Bayern know what we want, City are prepared to sell at that price, Leroy's agreed what he needs to with Bayern.

Now Bayern just need to put up or shut up. I wouldn't be surprised if it's quiet for a week and then everything happens in a day.

We’re so close, @jimharri...
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.