Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm past caring about Sane tbh. He's been keeping too quiet when we've been asking a question all fuckin' summer. Fuck him off to the highest bidder and be done with this shit.
So as supporters we go mad when Bayern are constantly quoted in the press and go mad when Sane doesn't offer any quotes
Perhaps Sane has been asked by City not to go public about any negotiations or Sane himself, knowing how quotes can be taken out of context, has decided it's best not to say anything

So as supporters we go mad when Bayern are constantly quoted in the press and go mad when Sane doesn't offer any quotes
Perhaps Sane has been asked by City not to go public about any negotiations or Sane himself, knowing how quotes can be taken out of context, has decided it's best not to say anything
Or maybe he has decided it’s between him City and Bayern

It sounds like club and player have got a good prognosis but you don't go putting pressure on yourself by saying I will be back by mm/yyyy so you keep quiet and work hard.

Sane did a full pre-season and played in the CS despite a ridiculous transfer background so criticism of his behaviour is uncalled for. One can infer he is not entirely happy at City, but I don't think he can be criticised.

Get well Leroy.

Why would or should they? gen q

I hope Sane signs a long term contract, as he could be in the top 5/10 players in the world easily.

Like you say, why should Sane comment, it’s a positive that he has not given any indication (publicly at least) that he wants to leave.

But, there is absolutely no way he should of gone against the clubs choice of Surgeon, Cugat has an excellent reputation and is the tried and trusted choice of City.

Sane choosing otherwise is IMO the clearest indication he thinks otherwise and is being directed by people from outside City, whether his family, agent or Bayern.

It is City who are paying his salary and it is City who will be ensuring his recovery is and will receive the absolute best rehabilitation there is on offer, and the continued silence and going against the clubs medical advice is now annoying and again IMO should be addressed by Sane.

Anyhow, as already stated I personally hope he stays and this is him and his reps negotiating the best deal for him, but hopefully he comes out and states his intentions, it’s the right thing to do now, one way or the other.

Why would or should they? gen q
Because that is the kind of player I like and respect and it is how I would behave in his situation. In fact I would say something at the outset what my intentions were. Always thought I was fairly open and honest during my career. Staff, managers, unions etc appreciated it

Because that is the kind of player I like and respect and it is how I would behave in his situation. In fact I would say something at the outset what my intentions were. Always thought I was fairly open and honest during my career. Staff, managers, unions etc appreciated it
Fair enough but I maintain it is naive to expect a top pro footballer to do the same in the circumstances they are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.