Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That ACL injury has changed everything in my opinion.

it would be crazy for us to offer him silly money on a new long term contract until we get a chance to see how his Knee holds up for at least half a season.

Gundogan,sure he is a good passer of the Ball,he has lost pace since the Knee injuries. Mendy we are going to end up selling him at a huge loss.Paul Lake career finished the day he did his ACL against Aston Villa.He got fit broke down,ended up having an operation in the States that didn't work.Gazza another one who was never the same after doing his ACL.Hopefully Sane injury wont affect him and he regains full form and fitness.

If Bayern offer us full asking price for Sane before he has had a chance to prove his Knee will hold up week in,week out,,for me it is a no brainer.

Very rare for players to not have lasting affects from these types of injuries.

Seems Sane will be our Eto’o. Amazing talented player, been told he has an attitude problem, we’ll sell him & bring in other talented players and still be successful. But we will wonder why we ever did.

If Bayern still want him then a cheeky swap for alaba and Kimmich would be nice. I’d still rather keep him and have him happy and fully fit, but I suspect neither is going to happen sadly

How come he's never at the ground watching the lads where as Laporte has been?.

He probably doesn't give a shit anymore. Or his knee is different condition and he's not able to go up the stairs. Though it never stopped Mendy to be by the pitch, in dressing room etc.

He probably doesn't give a shit anymore. Or his knee is different condition and he's not able to go up the stairs. Though it never stopped Mendy to be by the pitch, in dressing room etc.
Maybe he has got a good hiding place because he isn’t after the attention.

Come on, Leroy. Sign the forms lad.

How the fuck he did not do it on regular basis? In last two PL seasons he had goal or assist each 90-95 minutes. That's pretty much same as Sterling who got his 350k peer week. What is regular basis for you?

The truth is he didn't suck Pep whenever he wanted him to suck him and he wants his players to do it all the time. I do agree Sane is bit arrogant but he had all rights to be angry with the way he was treated by Pep. He always scapegoated him by subbing him first whenever it was not going for us, he was pretty much a single player Pep was going mental with on the pitchline quite a few times... no fucking way Sane was deserving that with his performances compared to other players on the pitch.

We are by far the worse team without him, both without his goals and assists and even more important, the balance the team had when he was on the pitch. and if he leaves, we fucked it up heavily as we could have had a service of one of the most exciting (and why not that too, very marketable) world's players for next decade. It's a colossal fuck up, of the scale of Chelsea selling Salah and KDB.

He was always subbed because he was underperforming. Stop letting your blinkers blind you to what was happening. A fabulous talent no doubt but when it wasnt happening he went missing and constantly kept trying to do things for him and not the team. I've said it before he has all the talent but not the aptitude to take himself to the next level. The fact he wants to go Bayern allegedly where they have no style or direction instead of staying here with clear direction and coaching says everything to me. You either want to be the best or your happy plodding along. Hes clearly happy plodding, when he could be the next Ronaldo. I'll be shocked if he performs anywhere near the level under pep at bayern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.