Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm unsure why there's such a lack of excitement surrounding Oyarzabal...I think the only difference is the pace factor (which is not a small one by any stretch of course) he's got a great football brain, can shoot, is a regular in a top Spanish side and is only 22. For 75million euros I think it's good business overall. Unless you were being sarcastic and I've completely missed it :). I'm sure everyone can agree that the potential for Leroy is huge but I'd say he's not quite reached that yet. Sadly I fear he might be gone before he starts to realise it.
I think we can pretty safely start by saying no one has actually watched him play.

I think we can pretty safely start by saying no one has actually watched him play.
Maybe but even the YouTube vids ive seen of him are all a bit 'meh'.
Phil Jones can be made to look good on YouTube.....maybe

Bayern have form on waiting for freebies, best wait until he proves himself again after a bad injury, then he's free. Suits me, we see him for another season.

I would be surprised if City accepted less than £80m - £85m for him. He's one of the most highly rated and marketable players in world football and at 23 (?) has years in front of him. Bayern want him badly as their new poster boy and they're every bit as likely to blink first as we are

We should be holding out for at least that sort of money. Obviously the 12 situation makes our handle a bit weaker than it was but he is a major talent etc.

I'm guessing story about him possibly changing his mind is speculative in extreme but there is still time for him to come to his senses.

From what I have seen from the u21 euros last year and the couple of appearances he’s made for the national full team he looks good. Not a massive scope of game tape sure but when you know a good player you know and IMO he is one. Hopefully it’s a moot point and Sane stays anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.