Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know if it's about money with Sane it looks to me that he just wants to go to Bayern although I have only extrapolated that opinion from the information at hand, I could be a mile off the real situation as it stands. He's sitting pretty knowing he has the bargaining chip of youth and the fact he's an exceptional talent.

I say pay him the going rate (If we haven't already tried to) and if he wants to go get as much as we can for him off the German rags.

We have tried to for the best part of a couple seasons but its still not enough, and Bayern have taken full advantage of the leaks and has completely unsettled the player.

Last edited:
Just thinking. Is it nuts to think that Jayden Braaf might, very provisionally, be pencilled in for Leroy's role? I know he's very young, but a year or two up the road, if he keeps progressing?
Anybody seen this kid play?

Give him a go but with the current situation with Foden I don't he would be guaranteed a settled place in the team

Just thinking. Is it nuts to think that Jayden Braaf might, very provisionally, be pencilled in for Leroy's role? I know he's very young, but a year or two up the road, if he keeps progressing?
Anybody seen this kid play?

Would be good to see but not sure if it would happen, it would be a shame to see him leave like Sancho

Agree, when you play with pace it can difficult to also be effective, plenty of quick players who don't get near the top of the game. Martial at the Rags has pace but doesn't have the skill to go with it, he dribbles the ball with his shins. Sane has electric pace and technical skill to go with it, he could play in any team in the world and be one of their biggest threats going forward as its a rare combination.

Be interesting to see how much his ACL injury impacts his pace. Players always lose a bit with this kind of injury so Leroy will need to adapt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.