Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't play well if anybody is wondering, but I think he wasn't told to go really hard. Just to slowly ease himself into full games like this.

Assuming he hasn't lost his full pace, I don't think you see the true Sane until April. March will be very vital for him to get his form back.

It will be interesting to see what his attitude is like when he gets back now that Alphonso Davis' emergence has pretty much cancelled his move to Bayern Munich.

Clearly looked like he was getting minutes in his legs , wouldn't surprise me if he came on against Wednesday for the last 20 minutes or so , good to see him back on the pitch again though

I’m not sure about that, Gnabry is his competition.

Gnabry has been part of their future plans for years. Him + Sané was supposed to be the new Robben and Ribery.

Davis though has just grabbed his chance and will go back to his normal position on the wing when the injuries at CB ease up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.