Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be pissed more once Leroy start regularly for Bayern and show the world how he is much better than Sterling.
He just goes past 2 or 3 players like they're not there.
I'm afraid when Sterling tries that it's a different outcome.
Maybe Pep just didn't get on with him.

Yes.
I just watched that Welcome to Bayern on YouTube, Leroy is so fucking talented, how did Pep leave him on the bench so much. Watching that really pissed me off.
I won't mind if peps staying to do a rebuilding job on the current squad and prove himself correct in the long run - just as he did when shipping some big names out of Barca. What will piss me off is its down to a bit of a personality clash and pep fucks off in 12 months.

Bayern Munich have only been relevant since the early 1970's with the last 20 odd years just being ridiculous due to the way they go about their business. Before 1968-69 they were virtually anonymous and had some interesting financial situations. How quickly they forget.....

bit like liverpool and rags

Not read every post.
But people are talking about 40 million.
If we get 40 quid for a player that doesn't want to be here is 40 quid more than we would get next summer.
Brilliant player I hope he stays if he doesn't want too not much we can do.
See ya lad

He just goes past 2 or 3 players like they're not there.
I'm afraid when Sterling tries that it's a different outcome.
Maybe Pep just didn't get on with him.
Not being funny mate but you watched a highlight clip, of course it shows his beest moments.
If that's your only critea for judging players then I don't know what to tell you.

I'm not saying he's not a very good player beause he is, but there are better players, and even better they'll actually want to play for us.

I won't mind if peps staying to do a rebuilding job on the current squad and prove himself correct in the long run - just as he did when shipping some big names out of Barca. What will piss me off is its down to a bit of a personality clash and pep fucks off in 12 months.
Have to agree with this as well, Pep could do with stepping up and re-signing himself, much talk of Sane in his last season but so is Pep, if I was a big player I’d want to know who I’ll be play for next season, if that season happens, if it doesn’t then Pep could’ve done his last match as well.

Will be pissed more once Leroy start regularly for Bayern and show the world how he is much better than Sterling.
Yeah, can't wait for Sane to be tearing apart the farmers that don't play for RB or Dortmund. He will really show the world what we are missing.

End of the day Sane is leaving, he has no intention of staying and wants the easy life in Bayern. I don't blame him, he will paid well and will be a national superstar with all the sponsorships that come with it. He will regret leaving Pep so early however.

Both are possible though Sane would probably look better in a Bayern team in the German league. In a Pep premier league team Sterling looks the better palyer. Different teams suit different players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.