Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil Foden will become best left sided attacker in the world - and he will be more versatile than Sane.
Pep already tried him wide left in the Burnley game.
Pep has already said that Phil is taking David's place, so not becoming "the best left sided attacker in the world", like David he'll play there at times, but we'll get someone else as replacement for Sane.

Good luck to him. A few brilliant moments in his time with us, but, he would never have the attitude of Silva, kdb, sterling or Foden. He wound me up just as much as he wound up Pep last season. We already have replacements, and, it was never going to last.

I wonder why we agreed so soon? They said they would walk / highest offer? We could have dragged it out?

Probably because he cannot play till next season for them so not threat in the champions league to us,

Isn't going to get used much and if he was injury is a risk and any deal scuppered.

He wants to go, we are happy to let him go, why drag it out with all the negativity it could bring.

A deal of £58M after add ons for someone witha year left is a decent fee, we opened negotiations asking for around £80M with Munich offering £30 so this is probably the figure both always had in mind

Reactions: GRB
Good fee. Good luck to him. Suspect there'll be lots of figures thrown around, but I reckon conservatively Bayern are paying him 300k a week. He'll be their second highest player after Lewandowski.

Braaf replacing him in the first team squad for the rest of the season is the rumour I've heard.
Ironic if Braaf got an fa cup and champs league medal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.