Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the thing and city must be not held to ransom with any player ? the way for is getting written clauses in contracts so players can not be tapped up and be sold on the cheap ? did sane and his team (agent) know this to fucking right ? did munich know this to fucking right they did, both sane and munich have took the piss out of city here, its clear sane been tapped up and reported wages sane is getting smells it stinks

i can bet anybody munich have sane new deal tide up and has clauses in the deal. i bet its around the £ 200million mark if anybody wants to talk in the next 2 or 3 seasons and that is city loss

Buy out clauses are all well and good but unfortunately they are not allowed in the English leagues I think.

I think his initial contract was 70k a week. If it was 30k then we really did pull a fast one in that first contract negotiation. Haha.
I'm just quoting what the other poster said, and I thought it was more than that too, but as I said above the rumour was "double" and it still wasn't £100k, either way by not signing, its his loss certainly not ours.

I'd have preferred him to stay, but bayern is a big draw for a german player, so its understandable, but on that silly rumoured money he was never getting that here.

Those who want to lament his departure, fill your boots, just remember he didn't want to be here. Personally I'd rather spend my time looking forward to the future.

He didn’t want to be here because it was clear he wasn’t valued pal. That’s the hard part here. We literally opened the door for him.
Stats for his city career and his big game performances speak for themselves.

You don't know that he didn't want listen or want to play

true but sane was always getting the treatment on the touchlines by pep and did miss a lot of games. and your right nobody knows the full story behind what happened but sane and pep had issues

You don’t understand the basic economic principle of inflation if you think we made a “tidy profit”

You are a glass half empty sort of person aren’t you?

We were in a difficult position due to circumstances out with our control, at least it’s over and done with.

You would be a bit of a financial wizard if in 4 years you were looking to turn £37m into potentially £55m.

It’s a touch underwhelming but I’ll take it and hope the club have plans in place to improve the squad for next season.

I'm just quoting what the other poster said, and I thought it was more than that too, but as I said above the rumour was "double" and it still wasn't £100k, either way by not signing, its his loss certainly not ours.

I'd have preferred him to stay, but bayern is a big draw for a german player, so its understandable, but on that silly rumoured money he was never getting that here.

If Sane is getting that money it is because it reflects the huge signing-on fee he gets for shafting us out of a full transfer fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.