Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we do sell, such statements have added another £20m to the price tag.

They believe they’re entitled to every German player. Idiotic mentality.
You're right. They basically bully other clubs into selling them their best German players for low sums. They very rarely (if ever) pay top dollar for German players.
Listening to Khaldoon on 'other' matters think that might be about to change if they want our young German winger. I reckon the days of the 'establishment' doing as they want is about to come to an abrupt end.
We saw it with PSG and Barca and believe we might be about to make our own statement to a bully.

Sooooo, the latest I've heard - from two very long standing fans who have season tickets in the 93.20 suit - is that the word around there is that Leroy smokes 20 a day and that is what Pep is livid about. Anyone else heard this or is it utter garbage?

Sooooo, the latest I've heard - from two very long standing fans who have season tickets in the 93.20 suit - is that the word around there is that Leroy smokes 20 a day and that is what Pep is livid about. Anyone else heard this or is it utter garbage?

Been mentioned on here before but don’t know how true it is. I can’t see this being the case as I don’t think Pep would even have him on the bench knowing how important fitness and health is to him.

You're right. They basically bully other clubs into selling them their best German players for low sums. They very rarely (if ever) pay top dollar for German players.
Listening to Khaldoon on 'other' matters think that might be about to change if they want our young German winger. I reckon the days of the 'establishment' doing as they want is about to come to an abrupt end.
We saw it with PSG and Barca and believe we might be about to make our own statement to a bully.

Exactly, said it previously. If we sell we need to get top dollar as this will set a precedent for future sales. Clubs will know they can no longer get our players for cheap. It’s already improving imo, we got great value for Diaz for example.

Come on Leroy give your head a wobble - you’re a big part of this team, we the fans love you, you’ve had big moments already in a city shirt and you’ve had that tattoo. Sign that contract lad.

Does Dortmund have any good wingers ? Maybe he is worried Bayern will go after them as usual if they don't get Sane.

Yes, they just signed Julian Brandt. They also have Sancho and Reus who can play wide.

As for Bayern signing Dortmund players they have signed a grand total of 3 in the last 25 years or so.

Hummels, who originally went from Bayern to Dortmund, Goetze who has since returned and Lewandowski.

The main reason Dortmund can't hold on to their players is the EPL.

United signed Kagawa and Mhyktarian. City Gundogan. Arsenal Rosicky, Aubameyang, Lehmann , Sokratis and their Chief Scout. Chelsea just bought Pulisic.Throw in the Spanish giants buying Sahin and Dembele and Dortmunds problem is not Bayern. Their problem is that unlike Bayern they can't hold on to their players.

It's all very well having a yellow wall of fantastic support. Modern players are not interested in that. Factor in that Dortmund (like Schalke) are based in a shithole and you get the full picture

Still, if it makes you feel good keep perpetuating the myth that Bayern snatch all of BVB 's players

Is he stood in the tunnel puffing away then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.