Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....manchester-city-germany-return-transfer-rumor

“According to Sky Sports reporter Torben Hoffmann (via sky.de, geolocked), normally a reliable source of info for Bayern Munich, Germany international Leroy Sané is not interested in a return to Germany, making it almost impossible for the Bavarians to pry him away from Manchester City.”

This is SS Germany, not our one
SS Germany -thought we couldn't mention the war.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....manchester-city-germany-return-transfer-rumor

“According to Sky Sports reporter Torben Hoffmann (via sky.de, geolocked), normally a reliable source of info for Bayern Munich, Germany international Leroy Sané is not interested in a return to Germany, making it almost impossible for the Bavarians to pry him away from Manchester City.”

This is SS Germany, not our one

I wouldn't mention ss and Germany in the same sentence mate.

I've had a post removed for mentioning Lederhosen and German sausage lol

Bit of a game going on here. Bayern lowballing - Sane "deciding"... City saying no. The ball is well and truly in Sane's court. I think he's gone. Maybe the fact we can no longer counter attack teams makes us consider it..

No idea who that’s suppose to be. Twitter is really full of people pretending to have some sort of knowledge.
It came via Christian Falk, the person who supposedly said he didn't want to go back to Germany, but he's now denying it
@cfbayern

I hope we don't but the signs look ominous surely everyone can see that?

Seems up in the air, but if anything I’d say the signs are that the pendulum is swinging more our way over the last few days. Certainly wouldn’t say at this stage that we’re “set to lose him”.

Problem solved. According to some ‘journalists’ Dubai, The UAE & Abu Dhabi are all ruled by Sheikh Mansour. He doesn’t care for human rights and will murder, torture or at the very least imprison without trial anyone who disobeys him.
So he’ll be signing the contract or getting the cattle prod..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.