Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Bayern and their rent a gob mob are still at it.

At least they have accepted Leroy will cost at least £100mill Euros. Let’s start there and come to a higher figure.

Surprised Merkel hasn’t mouthed off about this the rate German ****s are coming out of the woodwork to tell sane how great he’d be for Bayern

Last edited:
Smells like it’s all about money .

It has a whiff of that but it’s about more than that - I hope Sane has amazing talent but his attitude and commitment seem to be questionable at times - not unusual for a young player I guess. Leroy has a big decision to make does he want to stay here, work hard under Pep and be the best player he can be (and be well paid) or does he want to train under Kovac - go through the motions, collect loads of medals in a one horse league (and still be well paid) - and despite being a German National team regular- never know how good he could have been. He needs to decide very carefully because he’s about to make a decision that might define his entire career.

Bayern Munich winger Serge Gnabry on Leroy Sané: "We also get along well off the field. I would love to have him in my team [Bayern], he would be an asset."

There can't have been a current player,ex player and criminal gob who haven't waded in now,i think beckham will advise him to go to bayern and be the star as that is good for his brand,i'm braced to losing him now

Bayern Munich winger Serge Gnabry on Leroy Sané: "We also get along well off the field. I would love to have him in my team [Bayern], he would be an asset."

There can't have been a current player,ex player and criminal gob who haven't waded in now,i think beckham will advise him to go to bayern and be the star as that is good for his brand,i'm braced to losing him now

Will be sad to see him go...but only for the ridiculous price which we are often quoted.

I coming to the conclusion that I am now leaning to the goodbye camp.

This is based on what I read in regards his mum and Beckham. Now this could all be total bollocks but say I give it some credence then that is what is swaying me to say goodbye.

Never liked the 'begging' to players when we were poor, nowadays it is a firm no from me.

Stay and play but show you really want to, like Bernardo, Zinchenko for example.

the only reason for Beckham to advise him to leave is to weaken us .He doesn't care one jot about the boy, its all about helping his fucking has beens over the road.
This is my feeling as well,the lad is under extreme pressure to leave us,i think it will happen now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.