Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at the clubs record for securing our best players on long term contracts , you really wouldnt have had to make this comment would you ? Soriano and Txiki are no mugs , perhaps your getting mixed up with Woody at the Swamp , because we are an ultra professionally run football club and Sane isnt going anywhere unless MCFC allow him to.
Exactly, that why we have tried to negotiate a new contract with him for the last 18 months and why if he does not sign this summer he will be sold.

Hopefully the reports over the last 24 hours suggest he will sign that contract.

Someone can correct me if I’m wrong, but did Sterling not have less time remaining on his contract when he finally resigned after protracted negotiations?
Still time for Leroy to commit to City, just think it will be a case of him trying to maximise what he earns at City. He’ll know Sterling got a healthy pay rise, he may want to start the season all guns blazing to convince City he’s worth being one of the top earners.

Hope he signs and hope he really commits to Peps way. He needs to realise Guardiola can send him to that elite level. I truly believe he can be ‘up there’.

But .... if he thinks its time to move on then i will thank him and wish him luck.

He will get hounded daily if he goes to Germany and I think he knows that I really do think he will stay with us now or I really hope so anyway.

Sounds promising! I personally think it’s about money than anything else? Of course Leroy wants to play every match but he seemed happy after the derby last season and in celebrating all the trophy wins? Sometimes not a good thing your mum negotiating your wages etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.