Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
since he's been bk we have had a very smiley Leroy and looks happy just hope it's all because he's staying with us.

Yeah lets hope he isnt going to do a Milner and take us for a ride! Losing a player of sane quality for nowt and missing out on a potential 100m is something manchester city shouldnt want and then ended up at Bayern where you know they would relish taking the piss.

If any of you were in Leroy's position & had TWO YEARS left on a deal, after a season of being bottom of the pecking order compared to Sterling/Bernardo, with Mahrez, who is actually a genius player, getting better & better, with clubs like Bayern Munich, embarrassingly grovelling on the floor, licking your feet, would you sign a new deal now, or would you think about it, a lot ?

If any of you were in Leroy's position & had TWO YEARS left on a deal, after a season of being bottom of the pecking order compared to Sterling/Bernardo, with Mahrez, who is actually a genius player, getting better & better, with clubs like Bayern Munich, embarrassingly grovelling on the floor, licking your feet, would you sign a new deal now, or would you think about it, a lot ?

Well if has been thinking about it for over 18 months he should come out and say he wants to go or name the wages he wants then we can negotiate it for him to sign a new contract what I desperately want him to do! What I dont like is players like Milner who took us for mugs spinning a line when he new what he was going to do for 2 years.

I'd think about it, especially if I was going home to my own country to the biggest club in that country with 100% guaranteed trophies and walking into the Germany starting 11. However, that's me....

Well if has been thinking about it for over 18 months he should come out and say he wants to go or name the wages he wants then we can negotiate it for him to sign a new contract what I desperately want him to do! What I dont like is players like Milner who took us for mugs spinning a line when he new what he was going to do for 2 years.

Would you think you 'had' to sign, if you were him ?

Or would you want to know you would actually get in the team & were as highly thought of as your team mates, before signing the peak of your life away ?

I'd think about it, especially if I was going home to my own country to the biggest club in that country with 100% guaranteed trophies and walking into the Germany starting 11. However, that's me....

If Leroy makes it known, through his agent, that he wants to leave, Bayern will get blown out of the water by PSG, Real Madrid etc. He'd tear up the league in either team.

He obviously hasn't done that. We just have Bayern, tapping him up in public.

If I was him, I wouldn't sign 'til at least Christmas, maybe next season. I'd see where I was, in terms of the team first & how much the club REALLY wanted me.

Would you think you 'had' to sign, if you were him ?

Or would you want to know you would actually get in the team & were as highly thought of as your team mates, before signing the peak of your life away ?

How do players stay in our team? Even then they get rotated for certain games! You want to drop B Silva or Sterling? You work your bollocks of when in the team and do what pep instructs you to do. I want him to sign but we can not afford to let him go for nowt lets hope city can sort it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.