Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One can only assume that the offer that Sane and his reps have had 'for over a year' is not good enough in their opinion hence the wait.

The only logical conclusion otherwise is that he wants to move, for whatever reason.

You cannot blame anyone for trying to maximise their potential earnings but it does tend to irritate when its clear they are keeping their options open.

It does though, in the end, cause a little bit of animosity, rather like the girlfriend you really liked but you were sure she had a second look at the good looking bloke at the bar.
Nice analogy. But while City used to be the spotty lad with only a few bob in his pocket, now they're suntanned surfer types with big ... wallets.

I hear you AliB but still no signature. Bayern has a pulling power for Germans like a kebab to a piss head at midnight.

Haha so they can’t afford him, he doesn’t want to leave and pep wants him to stay. Not going well is it Bayern?

Gxpq7aHPkNzzjMNK8

Why can I never upload an image?
Welcome to my world ;-)

There you have it. Easy as 1,2,3,4,5,6..

Ultimately, as some here have been assuming, Leroy hasn't shown the desire to join Bayern. If he had, they'd be all over it, and we'd be setting our price and refusing their bids till they get close.

Which, contract extension or not, should be a positive that he wants to be here, for the time being, and into next season.

Till then, they'l keep courting him, till he either flirts back or outright rejects them. Either way, i don't blame him for taking the time to think about it.

The issue is, going with what Pep has said, he has had plenty of time to think about it. There have been plenty of negotiations and we've made him a contract offer and he has yet to accept. I don't think him staying next season without committing his future is a positive. The speculation will only intensify, Bayern's public negotiations will only intensify, and our leverage on the whole will begin to wane. It's a situation, for as good as Leroy is and how much we all want him to stay here, that simply should be avoided imo. He is far too valuable an asset to let have only one year left on his deal.

The issue is, going with what Pep has said, he has had plenty of time to think about it. There have been plenty of negotiations and we've made him a contract offer and he has yet to accept. I don't think him staying next season without committing his future is a positive. The speculation will only intensify, Bayern's public negotiations will only intensify, and our leverage on the whole will begin to wane. It's a situation, for as good as Leroy is and how much we all want him to stay here, that simply should be avoided imo. He is far too valuable an asset to let have only one year left on his deal.
Hazard has just gone for 100m with 1yr left on his contract,we can still get a good price even if it comes to next summer

Hazard has just gone for 100m with 1yr left on his contract,we can still get a good price even if it comes to next summer

True and hopefully we can do the same here if he doesn't commit. I'm sure other sides will be interested in him like a PSG so, if we had to sell, we wouldn't sell to Bayern.

itisrising, I would just tell Bayern straight, if you want Sane. This is the choices you have 1st a straight cash deal £125 million all in one payment, or £100 million plus Sulle. So what is it that you want. Let's us know by the 23/07/19. Take it or leave us alone. Anyone connected to your club comes out in the press, that you want to sign Leroy Sane we will be reporting you to both UEFA and FIFA for tapping up the player. Do you understand this has got to stop now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.