Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t be proven but of course they have, may be through very close third parties.
Probably, then again though not publicly like Bayern I think Txiki has talked a few into coming here,KDB talks about how Txiki persuaded him. Think all clubs do now. The exception was Klopp getting caught at it with Van Dijk. The public courting of him is distasteful but don’t think it breaks any rules.

He said top clubs sell to each other all the time,we don't,facts are facts

Well in a normal situation we wouldn't. But if Sane wants to go and, considering his contract status, it's a no-brainer. It's not a case of we don't, we just haven't because we haven't been in this situation before.

Thanks for your input CC1. For your information, I'm neither a wind up merchant, nor a gullible fool. I posted in good faith what I know of the situation, if you take offence to that then so be it, but don't tar me with that brush.

I'd also like to point out that I'm no racist, someone must be very precious if they think calling a nation arrogant is racist!
Finally, to the poster who pointed out that I've been a member for 10 years and have under 200 posts, surely this should tell you I'm no wind up merchant, merely someone who observes and only comments when I may have something to offer.

Thanks to the user who called out the patronising tag, I can fight my own battles but you did it far better than I could have done.

What you reported about Sane having a go at Foden - is pretty serious stuff so you must expect to be challenged. So many folk refer to some anonymous person from the club when springing such information on us - it appears the club is full of unreliable people. However this is not how the club is run anymore & I, for one, don’t believe there are such untrustworthy staff within the club now. That’s why I questioned your anonymous source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.