Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you would imagine that a well run club, would already have sold him if they were going to allow it.

Arsenal, would sell him at the death, with no time to sign a replacement, as would Newcastle.

So which kind of club are City ?
Perhaps we take the money put on balance sheet for a future day.
I think we have enough going forward and expect to see more younger players being integrated. What we all want and no last minute panic buys

Spot on, we are a pretty well run club. The one difference in this situation is that we are in the position for the first time since Tevez of possibly having an unhappy player wanting to leave.

Unfortunately it’s nigh on impossible to work out what is actually going on as there’s so much rubbish reported it’s hard to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Pep said he wanted Sané to sign a new contract.

If Sané had indicated that he wanted to leave, then Pep wouldn't have said it.

If he now says he wants to leave, we should tell him he's too late.

Otherwise we are Arsenal.

He's notoriously unreliable when it comes to City. I'd take that with a pinch of salt tbh.
I think he's just repeating what Bild were reported to have said...they've made a bid. That's what I am hoping. Otherwise end game.

Perhaps we take the money put on balance sheet for a future day.
I think we have enough going forward and expect to see more younger players being integrated. What we all want and no last minute panic buys

No. We have been total shit if Sané leaves this late in the window & Bayern, a hated rival, have pulled our pants down in front of the whole world.

I have total respect for the way City are run & don't believe for one second we would allow it now.

Just a thought, but maybe a sale to Bayern might come with a caveat, "if we sell Sane to you, you agree to stop all this anti-City FFP bullshit you keep spouting, OK".

No way. That’s pandering to bad behaviour. It’s like saying stop kicking me up the arse and you can have my car. They shouldn’t be kicking us in the first place! We should be kicking their arses till they stop. We’re not another German club they can bully....or are we?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.