Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SunMartinB? Can't see that one sorry - can you link please. I think you've misread the first tweet tbh.
What is there to misread?
Manchester City have put a price tag of at least £137 million on Leroy Sane.
Senior sources at the Etihad Stadium have yet to receive a formal bid from Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane or been given any indication by the 23-year-old that he wants to leave.

Manchester City are in no mood to back down to Bayern Munich, and will only sell if Leroy Sane declares he wants to leave AND Bayern make an 'enormous offer'. That would entail a bid in the region of Manchester City’s valuation of £135-£145 million. [@SunMartinB]

I;m not trawling back again for you,they are all here
https://twitter.com/City_Xtra

Best source ffs.

None of em have a fuckin clue.
There's no way the £137m figure is made up. Made up stories are always prefaced by crap like "sources close to the club", or "we understand", or other such, basically amounting to "we've made this up".

This was not the case with the £137m quote. It was printed by several papers as a statement of fact. They wouldn't be doing that unless the club has told them officially.

I’m sure I’ve read somewhere that we were offering closer to £200k a week. No idea if it’s true or not, of course.
Just read Mullock has said we’re offering £170k a week.

The Express and Sunday Express via Sly Sports News.

Sports Journalism is dead in this country.

It’s all bullshit.

Not one of them know the true facts.

——————

Although no transfer fee is mentioned by Sky, previous reports have claimed City are holding out for more than ‘£90m’.

They just take the piss even though it was reported what we want for sane.

What is there to misread? Manchester City have put a price tag of at least £137 million on Leroy Sane. 'Senior sources at the Etihad Stadium have yet to receive a formal bid from Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane or been given any indication by the 23-year-old that he wants to leave.
Manchester City are in no mood to back down to Bayern Munich, and will only sell if Leroy Sane declares he wants to leave AND Bayern make an 'enormous offer'. That would entail a bid in the region of Manchester City’s valuation of £135-£145 million. [@SunMartinB]
I'm not trawling back again for you,they are all here https://twitter.com/City_Xtra
I haven't asked you to, there are no new sources and the one you quoted specifically contradicts your post 'We have said 137m pounds,very specific AND he has to ask to leave,we can't go back now. "

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.