Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if city knew sane wanted out he wouldnt be getting as many mins as he is pre season no point in getting a player ready that isnt going to feature for your club.
Absolutely right. And we won’t sell before getting a replacement which would take weeks so I recon he’s here for one more season minimum then we’ll look to move him on next summer if he doesn’t sign his contract. A year is a long time in football and ‘IF’ there is a problem with pep or anything, that could all change in a matter of weeks very quickly

It's mystifying that we are allowing Bayern to make daily open statements without any response from City. They must be contravening some protocol here.
If the boot was on the other foot we'd face serious consequences no doubt.
Why the fuck are we allowing them to be so vocal and underhand in their pursuit of Leroy?
It's fucking disgraceful and I wish we would tell them to fuck off.
BM do this all the time in Germany. It's how they conduct their business, riding 'roughshod' over, and raping the other Bundesliga clubs of their best talent. It's no wonder they have won so many BL titles.
City really need to stand their ground on this one - we can't be seen to be bullied by these twats.
On a bright note, and as far as I can recall, in the last 10 years, no player has been allowed to leave us that we wish to keep. We resisted Spanish attempts to lure Kun and Dav away, so I fully expect Sane to stay and sign a new contract.

Pep has commented on it when asked,there is literally nothing to be achieved by getting into a war of words just to suit a poster on here

It's not a war of words that any of us are after. It's a simple warning that we're not going to stand for this. They're openly mocking us by speaking about our player with no regard for us at all and we shouldn't stand for it.

am starting to get very angry with munich ?? and rules are rules and somebody should bring them to justice and slap them with a banning order

look sane is a talent and manchester city don't want to sell, but if the lad wants out and a move we should let him go on our terms and with a big fee, silly quotes of around £100million are miles off ?? and if it was the over way city would be paying over £200million for such a talent, so munich pay up and sane do the right thing if you want a move not fool the club into thinking your home sick and looking to move on the cheap

i really think manchester city have turn down munich offer at £100 million and laughed, and city will play hard ball and sane and munich have to to come up with a much more better offer, and look at sane today he does not look happy in a city shirt and i thinks its now in munich court, yes maybe sane wants the move and munich will not come up with the offer city want

I think he will be in the Community Shield team. Think Pep started the players today, with the idea that they will start the season. Maybe the odd change,
but I don't expect Sane to be one of them.

am starting to get very angry with munich ?? and rules are rules and somebody should bring them to justice and slap them with a banning order

look sane is a talent and manchester city don't want to sell, but if the lad wants out and a move we should let him go on our terms and with a big fee, silly quotes of around £100million are miles off ?? and if it was the over way city would be paying over £200million for such a talent, so munich pay up and sane do the right thing if you want a move not fool the club into thinking your home sick and looking to move on the cheap

i really think manchester city have turn down munich offer at £100 million and laughed, and city will play hard ball and sane and munich have to to come up with a much more better offer, and look at sane today he does not look happy in a city shirt and i thinks its now in munich court, yes maybe sane wants the move and munich will not come up with the offer city want
Agree with everything you’ve wrote,the sheer arrogance of the shithouses,would love nothing better than to meet them in the champions league and humiliate them either with or without sane ..

Just seen Simon stones article on the BBC website which according to the headline is about sane leaving. Tbf there is some rehashed non news about his contract talks staling, but the article is masterful in its ability to be totally negative about the pre-season. Simon is obviously still hurting badly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.