Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it just goes to show the holding powers in uefa and europe with the so called members and they let them do what they want ?? but manchester city get punished for the littlest things and not aloud to spend money under the new laws of FFP its utter bollocks, munich are the main enemy and the dirty leaks have come from them and now they want one of our players on the cheap ???

manchester city can not win here ?? keep sane and he is unhappy, we get a player giving only 50% or less and will be in and out of the first team, sell him to munich and get done over with the fee, and he goes on to be a superstar and wins champions league and titles in germany ?? how can we win here please tall me

unless sane comes out and says he is fully behind pep and man city and wants to win champions league with us and sign a long term contract then great, because i see no other choice than him moving to munich on the cheap, and city getting done over again because he as been tapped up and told to say he is home sick and wants to go home, and it will give munich the freedom of saying the lad wanted the move and not the other way around
Agree on them trying to get him on the cheap,but he would have a far better chance of champions league success with us,I can’t see them being anywhere near a final for the foreseeable future,unless it’s fiddled in their favour somehow,but also your correct on one rule for certain clubs where blatant tapping up is involved and the whole talking about other teams players in the media to obviously test the water, to see if they would be in favour of a move and throw in then all and sundry calling for said player to basically throw in a transfer request.if we tried this we’d be banned with immediate effect,the shithouses are just below the rags and scousers for my hatred of them and it’s rising each day...

Bayern Munich have no direct contact with Leroy Sané. Instead the Bundesliga club are communicating via one of his representatives. It is believed the chances of Sané joining Bayern Munich are ’50/50’ at the moment. [@kicker_bl_li via @ManuelVeth]
I’m not totally clued up on what goes on regards transfers,but this whole talking to a representative is sort of trying to get the player onside about moving,maybe we should contact a representative of say kimmich to see if he would be interested in moving to us...

Pep has said it’s out of his hands. Read into that how you like. Sane didn’t look too happy today at all, maybe it was the conditions, but his general posture doesn’t scream someone who wants to stay with us.
If he wants to go, make sure the German rag cünts pay top whack.

I’m not totally clued up on what goes on regards transfers,but this whole talking to a representative is sort of trying to get the player onside about moving,maybe we should contact a representative of say kimmich to see if he would be interested in moving to us...
It'll be his mum,she is gagging to get him back to germany and she is one of his reps/managers

Pep has said it’s out of his hands. Read into that how you like. Sane didn’t look too happy today at all, maybe it was the conditions, but his general posture doesn’t scream someone who wants to stay with us.
If he wants to go, make sure the German rag cünts pay top whack.
Body language alert

Some of the comments on here are exactly what the german rags want , "serves u right u little shit" if we start attacking a player who has done absolutely nothing wrong but try an get the best deal for himself , then Rummenigge is winning . As far as i know Sane or his agent has not disrepected our club , it isnt a Yaya situation where the player and agent took the piss , so lets stop the sniping its just playing into the German Rags hands. If Sane decides to go and we get a decent price then Sane owes us nothing , and lets not lower our standards to the likes of the Dippers and give the lad shit before or after his decision , we are better than that.

As far as I'm concerned, get rid. no one seems to be talking about the incident at home v spurs last year when half their team crowded round Raheem, and even though Leroy was 15 yards away, It took Fernie to run 30 yards to help his team mate, all happened right in front of me ...after the incident I could see Raheem asking him why he hadn't jumped in..leyroy just shrugged his shoulders.....not good. To me, there's are reason why he wasn't wanted in the German camp for the world cup, and there's a reason why his teammates at city are frustrated with him...I had hoped after seeing the success we'd had that he'd knuckle down and try and emulate the standards set be Vinnie, Sergio, Silva etc, but to be honest he doesn't get it...and as great a player as he undoubtedly is, i'd much rather he packed his bags,

I admit this has seemingly got to the point that pep seems to be saying that Leroy either needs to sign or fuck off! I think Leroy is arguably one of the most talented wingers I can remember for sheer dribbling ability and turn of pace but possibly his attitude is not always what it should be and that is going to fuck a guy like pep off big time, talent or not. I also though believe that Leroy loves it at city but his family are in his ear about leaving and that’s a really tough situation for him. If he wants out he needs to hand in a transfer request and city in the current market need at least £100m out of the deal so we can replace him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.