Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep Guardiola on the public comments made by Bayern Munich officials and players on Leroy Sane: "I'm not disappointed, firstly because I know most of them. I know how this world works. I'm pretty certain they didn't mean offence most of the time."

Oh pep,you had a chance to slap them down

Pep Guardiola on the public comments made by Bayern Munich officials and players on Leroy Sane: "I'm not disappointed, firstly because I know most of them. I know how this world works. I'm pretty certain they didn't mean offence most of the time."

Too pally pally it seems still,one day he will realise they are ****s

What about Danilo?
Pretty sure if this player swap with Juve doesn't work out, he's staying. My belief with him is i need more playing time if you can find me a big club that can (which until now hasn't) i'll take the offer, but if not ill stay and earn my place.

Key words.....
"most of the time....."

so some German saying they have offered Leroy 20 million in wages to city's 12 a year big difference hopefully that bolloxs
Honestly they could offer him a million a week.

But if they aren't meeting our valuation, then we won't be selling him will we. So unless they are prepared to pay £100m+ (and I can't imagine they will in a year of Sundays) then how much they might or might not be prepared to pay him, is irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.