deal is done

mcfc were quick to play this done deal down when that idiot from arabianbusiness.com said it was done lets see if we do this again!

I'm watching him play for Milan now so he hasn't signed a thing. A deal may have been agreed but the deal isn't done til his signature is on the contract.

His exact words were that Milan General Manager Ariedo Braida has been briefing Milan's shareholders that the "deal is done."

Wonder if 'a contract' has been signed, something like "I will play for Manchester City, but I will play one more game for Milan. If I am not injured in this game, I will play for City".

I think Milan have insisted this, because if it came out before Milans game that he signed, then there would be a small, no huge riot in Milan. It was also send shockwaves through the team, I presume they'd be gutted and Milan could lose the game.

I think it could be a pre-contract contract if that makes sense?!

Rushton121 said:
he cant have signed otherwise he wouldnt be able to play for milan
unless he has signed but the paperwork hasnt been faxed to the FA yet or something like that lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.