Deal Or No Deal

exileindevon said:
my wenches sons step brother went on it and won 35k.you spend about a week filming in bristol in a shed.

Rather than living in a field in Devon?

Go for it mate...but leave the City shirt idea alone.If you get picked then remember your favourite city players/staff and match them to the numbers.Do it randomy (that's a word now,honest) so you don't end up with 30 as Swailes and 1 as Kinky.

BimboBob said:
exileindevon said:
my wenches sons step brother went on it and won 35k.you spend about a week filming in bristol in a shed.

Go for it mate...but leave the City shirt idea alone.If you get picked then remember your favourite city players/staff and match them to the numbers.Do it randomy (that's a word now,honest) so you don't end up with 30 as Swailes and 1 as Kinky.
HOW DARE YOU.i dont live in a field.

its easy money really if you get on. complete luck and no skill at all, no matter how much of a talent noel edmonds makes picking random numbers out to be

exileindevon said:
BimboBob said:

HOW DARE YOU.i dont live in a field.

Sorry mate.Caravan?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.