deansgate poster

Someone has to do one with Glazer with a yellow and green scarf on and the caption Fools Gold.

Immaculate Pasta said:
For some reason it won't let me do it.

Someone put in response to their banner "Not arrogant - Just Better" flag

NOT ARROGANT - JUST MANC

Also how good would this banner be if it got seen on Sky Sports after their shitty one has been on it every week with Richard Keys doing his pathetic little laugh?
You lot have made yourselves the second most hated fans in the Premiership.
and you've not won anything.

Good luck on this journey, watch out for that French Guy though.

You can have white gold, red welsh gold even black gold, but for some reason Cithe fans don't know about yellow gold??
Not much schooling me thinks.

Whitworth warrior said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
For some reason it won't let me do it.

Someone put in response to their banner "Not arrogant - Just Better" flag

NOT ARROGANT - JUST MANC

Also how good would this banner be if it got seen on Sky Sports after their shitty one has been on it every week with Richard Keys doing his pathetic little laugh?

You may want that to be true but i think you know it ain't.
1089711738-07042010202058.jpg

Fans have way to much hatred for you lot in this country & abroad to bother about us,i wonder why.

bluemanc said:
Whitworth warrior said:

Fans have way to much hatred for you lot in this country & abroad to bother about us,i wonder why.
That's what I call a footballing man, scored an hat trick in the Glasgow derby, 100% behind you when the shit hits the fan, a born leader of men,his record is second to non.

Whitworth warrior said:
You can have white gold, red welsh gold even black gold, but for some reason Cithe fans don't know about yellow gold??
Not much schooling me thinks.
It was the colours of LYorkshireR & the colours were Green & Yellow,funnily enough they bribed the better players to sign for them with promises of jobs.
The L&Y grew out of the Manchester & Leeds Railway, changing its name after a series of amalgamations in 1847
Leeds eh!that's nice.
Not much schooling me thinks
I liked History.<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:44 am --<br /><br />
Whitworth warrior said:
bluemanc said:

That's what I call a footballing man, scored an hat trick in the Glasgow derby, 100% behind you when the shit hits the fan, a born leader of men,his record is second to non.
Then why do Rangers fans think he's a twat then,surely he should be a hero.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.