Dear Mr Harry Redknapp

fbloke

Wherever you are found by Sky Sports News you spend what seems like hours commenting on all things transfer related.

You seem to think that your opinion is sought and valued, it is not.

So on behalf of me, my family, my friends and all like minded football fans across the globe could you please, please...

Shut the feck up!

Big season for him. He pissed off alot of Spurs fans (some in my office) the way he whored himself to the England job. If they dont do as well, fans could turn on him

fbloke said:
Wherever you are found by Sky Sports News you spend what seems like hours commenting on all things transfer related.

So on behalf of me, my family, my friends and all like minded football fans across the globe could you please, please...

Shut the feck up!

Agreed....harry-stop the bitchin' but carry on twitchin'. :)

fbloke said:

Shut the feck up!
Better to turn off SSN.

if i was interviewing him i wiould have one hand on my wallet at all times, coz my wallet is a brown paper bag, and he will automaticaly think it is for him........

colinbellsboots said:
if i was interviewing him i wiould have one hand on my wallet at all times, coz my wallet is a brown paper bag,and he will automaticaly think it is for him........

Thats very impracticle, you should get your self a proper one with card slots and a zippy pocket for your coins. Burton do some nice ones :)

fbloke said:

Shut the feck up!

If he is being interviewed and the interviewer asks him his opinion on a bit of transfer news, then surely his opinion IS being sought.

Just an observation....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.