Dear Mr Harry Redknapp

fbloke said:
Wherever you are found by Sky Sports News you spend what seems like hours commenting on all things transfer related.

You seem to think that your opinion is sought and valued, it is not.

So on behalf of me, my family, my friends and all like minded football fans across the globe could you please, please...

Shut the feck up!

I've got a lot of time for Harry Redknapp. When Ade had the run-in with the Arsenal fans at the 4-2 game Redknapp supported him by saying he didn't see why a player should be subject to the abuse Ade was getting from the Arsenal fans. Spot on Mr. Redknapp.

He's never run City down for big spending and he has said City will be a force in the coming season.

I don't get the I hate Harry business. He has improved every club he has managed. He got some blame for the Portsmouth situation but how is that down to him? As well as acquiring a squad, coaching the team etc. he's supposed to be some financial overlord making sure the club does not get into financial trouble. I think not. The money men should tell him how much he can have and if that was too much that is down to them.

If you don't like the pundits on SSN then don't watch. I don't.

He will do anything do get his face on TV or in the paper, which with his face you would think that would be the last thing he would want.

WTF is that story about him offering to adopt the parasailing Russian Donkey in the Sun today?

pskilla said:
He will do anything do get his face on TV or in the paper, which with his face you would think that would be the last thing he would want.

WTF is that story about him offering to adopt the parasailing Russian Donkey in the Sun today?

Triiffic donkey...make a triffic ride on Bournmouth beach

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.