Death of another Blue

Eccles Blue

This is so sad, amidst all our 'joking around' and waiting for announcements, it is hard to think that someone feels so down and alone that they had to take their own life.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/tributes-salford-firefighter-found-hanged-4045984" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... ed-4045984</a>

A fellow Blue: RIP Jamie. Condolences to your family and friends.

Eccles Blue said:
Thenumber1blue said:
RIP mate,such a shame what's going on with people sometimes.Looks proper happy go lucky too.

Those photos just made it even more sad for me. He did look so happy go lucky and what a lovely, lovely smile.
Its so sad :( just dont know whats going on in there head, same as Gary Speed, he was laughing and joking on television and the next day....well we know dont we :( RIP Mate

Having seen it happen to a cousins father I must say that he was so much happier before taking the leap..I guess the decision to do it made him relax and enjoy life even if it might sound odd.

I joined the fire service with Jamie, he was a top bloke, good footballer and very very fit, this is the second firefighter in the past few months to do this, it is so sad and I can't imagine what his family is going through, it shocked me to the core when the news surfaced last week and at only 36 he had so much life ahead of him. As someone put on his page, suicide is one of the top reasons for deaths of men under 40 these days which is just shocking.
RIP Jamie, once a blue always a blue mate.

Blue Maverick said:
I joined the fire service with Jamie, he was a top bloke, good footballer and very very fit, this is the second firefighter in the past few months to do this, it is so sad and I can't imagine what his family is going through, it shocked me to the core when the news surfaced last week and at only 36 he had so much life ahead of him. As someone put on his page, suicide is one of the top reasons for deaths of men under 40 these days which is just shocking.
RIP Jamie, once a blue always a blue mate.
3rd maverick, although retired Ollerenshaw from bridge just the other day aswell.
Rip Jamie so so sad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.