Death

Well we didn’t have to make the decision in the end. The poor dog passed away yesterday morning.

Was really worried about my son for a while. He just sat on the floor with the dog and didn’t speak. We didn’t get two words out of him until the afternoon. He broke down after we carried Bowie to the vets table and finally had to say goodbye.

it’s heartbreaking, I’ve found the quickest way to get over it Is get another as soon as possible and all the attention goes into that pup

I can still get upset now thinking about my 2 but having another to walk and play with is a big help

Well we didn’t have to make the decision in the end. The poor dog passed away yesterday morning.

Was really worried about my son for a while. He just sat on the floor with the dog and didn’t speak. We didn’t get two words out of him until the afternoon. He broke down after we carried Bowie to the vets table and finally had to say goodbye.
Sorry for your sad loss. Thinking of you all today.

This is a subject I find quite interesting.

I think there have been too many instances of ghosts, afterlife or whatever for it to be discounted as not possible or none existent.

I don’t believe I have seen a ghost myself, but years ago I did try the Ouija Board and the glass was most definitely moving around without any of the participants influence. :)

Over here on TV we have Long Island Medium, where the woman connects with ‘spirits’, sometimes as one on one with somebody, or just randomly out in the public domain. Either the production research prior is so detailed and extensive (and secretive), or there is something to this.

Many years ago back in the early sixties, my aunt was driving along a country road, heading home from a night out, when an old woman walked out in front of her and there was impact. She went back to where the woman would be, but there was no body there. No woman and no damage to the car.........and no, she wasn’t pissed. There is a caravan park close by and a number of people over the years inquired as to who the old lady was in the distant field collecting what looked like wood. In reality there was no old lady, certainly no local resident that would fit that description.

More recently my daughter in law visited a medium. She didn’t give her any prior information apart from her name. This medium told her that her father had recently deceased and that he was now getting along well with her grandfather. She told her that he regrets many things in his life, especially his drinking (he had been an alcoholic for many years). She mentioned the nickname her father called her, he mentioned her 2 year old daughter and how he felt about her. The ‘discussion’ went onto the martial details between her mother and father and how he wished things had been different and he hadn’t had the drinking issue.

This medium named two of his best friends and the nickname of one.........all told to her by the father. She went on to tell her that her sister is a troubled soul and that her father says her sisters husband is not good enough for her and a bad influence. They are both drug addicts/dealers and have recently had their children removed from the home and are being cared for by my daughter in laws mother.

There was much more, but the main point is, these were very personal and private details, so how did she know this? How was this ‘spirit’, who was her father in the room with them, yet she couldn’t see or sense him? The information was so accurate and personal that Googling wouldn’t have given anybody the answers?

Why can’t there be an energy that continues to exist outside of our physical body after death?

Can't stand mediums, preying on those in grief or lacking direction.

I can't speak for others, but this definitely wasn't a case of being " in grief or lacking direction"........just curiosity because a friend had done it.

The question is still, how did this woman know all this very personal information from her 'spirit' father to relay to my daughter in law if it was a scam?

2 instances my dad in law passed away in an operation and was revived back he remembers what the surgeons said and were doing to revive him he reckons it was as though he left his body and was looking down this was in his 60's and went on to reach 90's and was never afraid of death after this.
The other a guy in the village I'm in had a similar experience but went to his mrs and daughter and remembered their conversation, while he was being revived telling them afterwards again he is still with us fighting cancer but not one bit afraid.
I've had a 5 graph bypass and a 5cm tumor removed from my heart about 6 years ago experienced nothing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.