Debt Banner

Sorry its a no from me, take the piss out of the rags yes but until we put silver in the cupboard we need to keep taking it on the chin cuz our day will come

The Fat el Hombre said:
And a no to anything from ipswich.

'You are the weakest link goodbye', that's all I'm gonna say

.....and not forgetting their twat of a manager.

I don't think copying the rags is a good idea
they came up with a great piss take from their point of view and by all means if someone can come up with something orginal and funny I would support it.
this idea is just a homage to how good the rags banner is.

I didn't notice the rags copying the welcome to manchester poster and that was the funniest thing ever

they had to take it on the chin and the only response to their 34 year banner is for the club to actually win something

imho

whp.blue said:
they came up with a great piss take from their point of view and by all means if someone can come up with something orginal and funny I would support it.

I didn't notice the rags copying the welcome to manchester poster and that was the funniest thing ever

they had to take it on the chin and the only response to their 34 year banner is for the club to actually win something

imho

they did sort of copy it?
welcometomanchester.jpg

Jah said:
whp.blue said:

imho

they did sort of copy it?
welcometomanchester.jpg

1st time ive seen this since going to the game. twats

King Of The Kippax said:
1st time ive seen this since going to the game. twats

Oh come on it was shite. A fail of epic proportions and we just stood there singing 'what the fucking hell is that'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.