December Player of the Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Micha's injury causes him to miss West Brom and Zabaleta comes in and has another fantastic performance then he's got to be in the running. He's had a few great games keeping Walcott and Mata quiet and then goes back to the bench and sits there with pride, 'cause thats just Zab!

Agree with chants for Hart, he's been shit hot when called upon!

But I'm with the majority, Gareth Barry has been outright superb! It'll take a match winning performance from the 2 players I menioned above to take it from Baz this month!

Other mentions: Kun Aguero, Kompany, Balotelli & Nasri (He seems to be growing in to this team more and more each week, I think he's gonna find his true form before the season ends. Another assist last night aswel)

GerBlueBear said:
If Micha's injury causes him to miss West Brom and Zabaleta comes in and has another fantastic performance then he's got to be in the running. He's had a few great games keeping Walcott and Mata quiet and then goes back to the bench and sits there with pride, 'cause thats just Zab!

Agree with chants for Hart, he's been shit hot when called upon!

But I'm with the majority, Gareth Barry has been outright superb! It'll take a match winning performance from the 2 players I menioned above to take it from Baz this month!

Other mentions: Kun Aguero, Kompany, Balotelli & Nasri (He seems to be growing in to this team more and more each week, I think he's gonna find his true form before the season ends. Another assist last night aswel)

Good call on Nasri...starting to gel nicely into the team.
Hart has been amazing when required but I'll go with the flow.
Barry has really upped his game when a few (me included sometimes) thought he might have peaked. Been outstanding recently and can't think of anyone else I'd want doing his role.
Happy days Blues.

I think Gareth barry is looking very strong this month, and it's no surprise that he seems to be starting as often as Yaya at the moment. He'll be invaluable, probably alongside Milner, in January when Yaya is at the ACON.

Kompany has been excellent too, but Barry just edges it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.