Decent 2nd Keeper.....

Petetheblu

Love Joe but....

I hope Bobby invests in another keeper, one that can challenge Joe. Joe's been turning up in his slippers recently and has become far to confident of his slot.

Joe's a great lad but he needs some real COMPETITION as he's getting to complacent recently.

Well what do you think am I right? If so who could give Joe something to think about.

johnny crossan said:
All contributors to this extremely disloyal thread should be banned, including me.

BAN ME and I will write to my MP!!!!

Joe's brilliant, but recently he's seems to make quite a few errors.

City didn't lose because of Hart, United conceded 3 goals and they still won the game.

Petetheblu said:
Love Joe but....

I hope Bobby invests in another keeper, one that can challenge Joe. Joe's been turning up in his slippers recently and has become far to confident of his slot.

Joe's a great lad but he needs some real COMPETITION as he's getting to complacent recently.

Well what do you think am I right? If so who could give Joe something to think about.

Bollocks! Best in the league by a country mile.

Where is the blasphemy from the OP? He's not asking for Joe to be replaced but challenged, what is wrong with that? It would keep him focused and determined. Pantilimon doesn't have enough to apply pressure on Joe.

LoveCity said:
Where is the blasphemy from the OP? He's not asking for Joe to be replaced but challenged, what is wrong with that? It would keep him focused and determined. Pantilimon doesn't have enough to apply pressure on Joe.

Hahaha it's amazing how people only read what they want to complained about, as I've said, Joe is a fantastic keeper who with the right people around him has the chance to be the very best in the world and if we push him by giving him some one to challenge then in my view he will get where he's going much faster. That's all.

Petetheblu said:
Love Joe but....

I agree he definitely needs more competition ,not as good as people make ou,t been saying it for ages.Would'nt swap him though and a great attitude in his favour.

Why does Hart need competiton?

How many La Liga games does Pinto play in a season? can you name the Bayern Munich 2nd choice? I can't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.