Decent T.V. - Recommends?

mancmackem

I've ran out of things to watch, got to the stage i was downloading old westerns :S Can anyone recommend anything decent? I've done Prison Break / Lost / Sopranos / Heroes and many of the British comedies you can think of. Does anyone rate 'Curb Your Enthusiasm'? My mate tried it and didn't like it at all, and he's a bigger fan of American comedy than i am! What about Brothers and Sisters, anybody watch that? It's got Rob Lowe in who was good in 'The West Wing'.

Supernatural gets better ever series, and both series of Rome were simply awesome.

The Fringe is a great bit of telly, just for Walter alone. It's done by JJ Abrams who has done lost. Another early JJ Abrams series is Alias, which can be quite good at times.

Journeyman was something I was enjoying till it got cancelled. It's got Kevin McKidd in it (played the role of Tommy in Trainspotting). It's about a bloke who ends up travelling bqack in time to right something that went wrong.

Traveller is another pretty good series. Again it got cancelled but I thought it was worthy of carrying on.

Joycee Banercheck said:
Journeyman was something I was enjoying till it got cancelled. It's got Kevin McKidd in it (played the role of Tommy in Trainspotting). It's about a bloke who ends up travelling bqack in time to right something that went wrong.

He was in Dog Soldiers and Rome too.

warpig said:
what the hell has happened to prison break? it just stopped before xmas

Prison Break will be back on in April with the second half of the 4th series, which is also the last i am afraid.

In the mean time i recommend that you watch The Wire. Top programme and to save you buying the DVD's i think it is being shown from the begining on FX on Sky???

hustle is the best programme on tele then after that i like skins and shameless but watch hustle its well good

Curb is fantastic, but definitely an acquired taste.

House is always good, as is Criminal Minds. Dexter is supposed to be superb, but havent had a chance to sit and watch it yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.