Declan Rice

yeah he has looked great recently. Our relationship with West Ham ain't bad either.
Difficulty is he wouldn't be cheap and we have other positions we need to strengthen first

Another player Chelsea bound they going to have some team.

There are only rumours at the moment. Also there is the whole thing about Lampard wanting to bring him in as a CB. I don't know if that's what Rice wants, or if he's even good in that position.

There are only rumours at the moment. Also there is the whole thing about Lampard wanting to bring him in as a CB. I don't know if that's what Rice wants, or if he's even good in that position.

He did start out playing at CB. I’ve always seen him as a ball playing CB. Even if he plays as a DM at the moment, I just can’t see past ball playing CB playing in midfield.

What do I know? I don’t get paid a lot of money to coach or be on tv to give my opinion :)

Think if he goes back to CB he'd be a properly decent player, but at DM, especially for England the lad looks out of place completely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.