Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
More likely the signing will not be possible this summer, it doesn't matter how much money will be thrown West Ham still needs him for the next season.

I think this is a pretty good shout. Think he's a clever player and might revel in our set up. Relatively cheap compared to Rice, won't demand to play every week and as you say, great setpieces

It's more than a good shout, we looked at buying him last summer and some posters laughed at my suggestion he is more than good enough for us.

Think there are good options in that position on loan at city group clubs. also west ham may replace rice with soucek connection with Daniel Samek in czech so he is one to look for. Also redundant with Rodri. Would prefer Caicedo as his understudy.

It's more than a good shout, we looked at buying him last summer and some posters laughed at my suggestion he is more than good enough for us.

Some confuse the quality of the player with the stature of their club.

Ward-Prowse is a very, very good player and has been for some time. It might take a couple more free kicks until they actually start paying attention to the rest of his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.