Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never seen much mentioned about his discipline but I watched him yesterday and he completely lost the plot for no apparent reason. Was that just a one off or is he a bit of a mentalist.

I wouldn’t swap Rodri for him and I don’t want him as an 8. Struggling to see where he fits tbh.

Agreed, this is how I see him. He's not better than Rodri so he'd be a back-up there and primarily an 8 which I'm not sure is his strength (I could be wrong, I know he's added dribbling to his game) in terms of close-knit and decisive passing.

Given the cost, I reckon there's better alternatives to the 8 position out there - De Jong, Bellingham - who would be better options.

He's not a bad player by any means - in fact he's brilliant - but Rodri is another level to most in his position right now and only 25.

I think 100m is too much for Rice. He's a good player to be fair but I'd go for the cheaper option of WardProwse if he's available for anything close to 99m.

I think 100m is too much for Rice. He's a good player to be fair but I'd go for the cheaper option of WardProwse if he's available for anything close to 99m.
Are you saying you'd be willing to pay 99m for Ward Prowse?

Fuck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.