Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sure this transfer will go ahead on the date it suits both clubs for ffp reasons, isnt 1st july the cut off date, arsenal have spent a lot recently (last few years) so maybe they need this to come under the new ffp year

Imagine talks stall between arse and West Ham and we swoop in with a £75M +£25M deal paid in 2 instalments. Suits all parties, West Ham hit their £100M mark and we pay less guaranteed fee up front since we pay in less installments.

Either we get the player or we play arsenal like a fiddle again and they panic and pay £100M in the payment structure that West Ham want. Win win lol.

Imagine talks stall between arse and West Ham and we swoop in with a £75M +£25M deal paid in 2 instalments. Suits all parties, West Ham hit their £100M mark and we pay less guaranteed fee up front since we pay in less installments.

Either we get the player or we play arsenal like a fiddle again and they panic and pay £100M in the payment structure that West Ham want. Win win lol.
You are Aluko, and I claim my free Saturday afternoon slot on talkshite radio.

Could there still some mileage left in this one? Arsenal stalling for the sake of £10m. They’ve got previous for missing out on targets for this reason. I suppose that now we understand rice prefers arsenal, we’ve decided against it anyway? Anyone heard anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.