Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure it's bollocks.

Doesn't he live in a huge house in Kingston-upon Thames?

Unless his mum and dad are incredibly well off, I doubt it's the home he was brought up in.

Pretty sure he will if that’s what this guy is saying.

Pretty sure he will if that’s what this guy is saying.

Ok. As I said, his mum and dad must be loaded then. I've seen pictures of the house. It's huge and in a very expensive part of London.

The guy specifically said 'lives in the house he always has done', suggesting it's his childhood home.

Posh twat. Can see why he chose the tarquins. ;-)

If I had £1 for every for every time I've seen the Adebayor fan gif I'd be a millionaire I reckon. :-)
http://static.brit.co.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/3-Django2.gif

Classic gif that.

lets hope he flops. I mean last time Arse spent record fee for Nicolas Pepe "new Henry" for 72m pounds where the hell is he?
that guy didnt have 5 good games at Arsenal...

dont think Arteta will miss out on top4 as this Arsenal is a decent team + they spend big now, but would be hell of a joke after they spend 200m on second placed squad.

Just received a photo from someine who works in the labs (doesn't show the player, though does show some of the med equipment with a city logo on the screen and today's date...)
Just waiting to see if he was taking the piss or not.
Stand by your beds...
My first thought (if true) would be Gvardiol not Rice… I fear that horse has bolted.

edit: just seen it was a wind up, but any medical snow would be for the above I’m sure.

Just received a photo from someine who works in the labs (doesn't show the player, though does show some of the med equipment with a city logo on the screen and today's date...)
Just waiting to see if he was taking the piss or not.
Stand by your beds...
Its City's new weapon they have taken the DNA of KDB, David Silva, Yaya, Sergio, Haaland, Carl Walker, Phil Foden and Colin Bell to build a player in the labs, due to be unveiled just before the deadline
He will be one hell of a player Txiki has played a blinder dont panic

I understand they are also planning a January transfer "signing"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.