Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sullivan linked journalists saying City are advancing, and press stuff about city preparing a bid coming from West Hams side whilst very few city journos have said anything makes me think this is nowhere near close for city. West Ham using some media tactics to get Arsenal to pay up quickly and it will work.

The Sullivan linked journalists saying City are advancing, and press stuff about city preparing a bid coming from West Hams side whilst very few city journos have said anything makes me think this is nowhere near close for city. West Ham using some media tactics to get Arsenal to pay up quickly and it will work.
Think it’s already done and it’s all smoke and mirrors tbh.

So we won hundreds of millions from the competitions we won, and are already have great owners, so what are we gonna spend it on if not rice? Gvardiol? Maybe I’m being a bit greedy but I feel like we could make a statement by making a few signings, but then again, we’ll be fine we have pep guardiola.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.