Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be very surprised that reports of us bidding come out on the night it happens.

This probably means that tonight City have let it be known that we've made a bid.

If this is true then my hopes are up.

It’s now up to Arsenal to make a 3rd and final bid and blow City out of the water. The pressure is on Arsenal. Bid £100mill or walk away. Knowing City will better a 3rd Arsenal bid.

I'd be very surprised that reports of us bidding come out on the night it happens.

This probably means that tonight City have let it be known that we've made a bid.

If this is true then my hopes are up.
Sounded more like West Ham briefed the bid.

It’s now up to Arsenal to make a 3rd and final bid and blow City out of the water. The pressure is on Arsenal. Bid £100mill or walk away. Knowing City will better a 3rd Arsenal bid.
Does feel a bit like Arsenal dithered and are now screwed

Im guessing they are so panicked theyll throw the 100m right away. Win - win regardless of what happens now.

All we need is a Dave silva type and the old band is back together again in a new form.

Yaya/rice
Silva/FDJ
De jong/kova
Komps/Gvardiol

It’s on like donkey kong -:)
How does Rice compare to Yaya? They're both tall? If Rice starts to score 35 yard goals with a swish of his right foot I'll stand corrected. I think I'll be ok though.

Bet Sullivan can’t believe his luck. Be interesting how high we are prepared to go. Despite what other football fans think city will not go over what they perceive to be his worth. I fancy arsenal will overpay to ensure they get the deal done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.