Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he is happy to come to either of us, whoever gets the deal done with West Ham. I’m sure he has a favourite but there is no way he will say that in case his favourite loses.

Whoever wins he will say “as soon as they bid I knew I wanted to go there”

Straight fight now. Not seen City in one of these for a bit. The loser will be quite a public loser for those that care about that sort of thing.

So he is happy to come to either of us, whoever gets the deal done With West Ham. I’m sure he has a favourite but there is no way he will say that in case his favourite loses.

Whoever wins he will say “as soon as they bid I knew I wanted to go there”

Straight fight now. Not seen City in one of these for a bit. The loser will be quite a public loser for those that care about that sort of thing.
Doesn't even need to say that. All he has to say, which will be true, is that the winning club wanted him more

And frankly that's a good way to go about it. You should want who wants you and values you the most.

I can’t imagine we’ve bid unless we’re determined to get him. Rice still going to Arsenal would be embarrassing.

I know I’m biased but the treble winners coming in for you would be incredible.

Why would it be embarrassing? If we have a ceiling, and Arsenal go and spend 120m, what's embarrassing about that, same as Mardid spending 115m on Bellingham, Chelsea on Jorgino, Utd on Sanchez and co etc. I think inflating the market is what they call it.

Reactions: CC1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.