Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the same Aluko who thought Arsenal got 5pts for a win in a match so they'd catch us up or something along those lines?
I've never took to her after she accused the England coach of being racist when in reality she was dropped because she wasn't very good.
I'm not sure what that last bit has to do with anything. The England coach was proven beyond all doubt to have used racist language towards her and he got sacked as a result. His doing and his alone, or are you saying anybody on the receiving end of racist language in the workplace should keep schtum about it?

Not sure Aluko is as far wide of the mark as it seems. Had a theory for a while that City want Arsenal as our buffer to Utd & Liverpool. Yes they provided the stamped paper for the letter but they'll never be as bad as those other two and now with Arteta, Zynchenko, Jesus all there, wouldn't be surprised if we sent them Cancelo either. Rice going there would solidify them as second to us.

So you genuinely think Mikel rang Pep and said I know you don’t want Rice but can you put a bid in for him ,as it will push the transfer along for us , and Pep says yeah ok I will let Tiks know give me an hour ?

She genuinely believed what she was saying , I couldn’t believe what I was hearing embarrassing for the station , they put it on Twitter it was deleted after 11 mins the replies where turned off after 4 minutes she got battered by supporters of all clubs .
and when you say she is only a pundit because she ticks the right boxes people get angry

Why do we have to wait for arsenal to bid again, let's go back in today with a 90+10 bid and see what happens
City wouldn’t do that, it’d cost us £10m for no reason. What’s more like
y is instead of £80m plus £10m in bonuses, we’d likely do £80m and £20m bonuses. The difference being the onus structure becomes more drawn out but still looks achievable in West Ham’s eyes. So instead of say the £5m if we win a PL and another £5m if we win a CL, we’d likely say lesser amounts over multiple seasons winning those trophies.

So you genuinely think Mikel rang Pep and said I know you don’t want Rice but can you put a bid in for him ,as it will push the transfer along for us , and Pep says yeah ok I will let Tiks know give me an hour ?

All the costs it takes to put a transfer bid in, hidden costs all over the place, the time for our execs, solicitors get involved too etc Funniest thing I’ve heard in a while that. Can picture Omar just sat on his hands in an office, with a grin on his face, staring at a blank screen. Yeah, I’m sure we’d just waste our time and money to help make Arsenal stronger hahahahahahaha

Is this the same Aluko who thought Arsenal got 5pts for a win in a match so they'd catch us up or something along those lines?
I've never took to her after she accused the England coach of being racist when in reality she was dropped because she wasn't very good.
Its awful when racism, sexism get brought into play when the reality is just a lack of talent or in her case outright fucking stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.