Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic, that Eni will be very popular on talk sport. Know why? She’s so fucking stupid people will listen, share and like the idiot. They’ll call in to tell her how wrong she is. Meanwhile talks port producers and her will be laughing to the bank.
Don’t watch, don’t share, don’t talk about her and people like that will disappear. But unfortunately the unwashed masses don’t want insightful commentary any more they want to be angry , and she’s great at it.

On topic I hope we get rice just to wind the world up.
Correct

Can't know that he'd go to the first team, he has 2 very different options and must prefer one over the other. If both get bids accepted he'd have to choose. It's not a leap to assume the clubs know, or at least think they know his preference.

Right now his preference is a guaranteed deal with a top team. When I say top team, I mean for his needs footballing wise-he’s turned United away.

He simply doesn’t want this to drag on for a sexier player to lure a team away like last year. Too much talk and not enough action from clubs has team Rice wanting no foreplay this year.

We don't know the magic number, let Arsenal try to find it.

You don't bid against yourself on the same day you had one rejected.

I didn't say we'd bid the same day, just that there are no allocated turns.

West ham have been more or less clear with the magic number. Besides, it is not like the club are going in blind with random bids, they'll be speaking to his agent and to WH.

I don't see this 'ball in Arsenal's court' really, it still comes down to WH, City and the player at the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.