Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough. That said, Aluko never outright accused City of doing such a thing - she just expressed her opinion on what might've gone on, seemingly based on her own past behaviour so if anything she's potentially implicated only herself.
For some reason I can’t reply to your original reply but here goes….

she’s suggesting City have done the same, although based on opinion she has hinted we are likely to do it. While nobody can prove we have done anything g wrong or likely to investigate us. It adds fuel to an already burning fire and City have a case against her suggesting it. As for her, she’s implicated herself and I image Villa or the US club she worked for would be interested in finding out if she’s cost them money and helped another team gain additional funding. There’s a lot of implications here for her and her experience not so much City bar her potentially adding fuel to the fire.

Bang on the money, it’s whether her employers fancy doing anything about it though.

Came across like an absolute idiot, I’m sure that’s something she needs to add to her CV for her next high powered job.

She sounded like Jay from the inbetweeners….STAGGERING

But at least Jay was really funny

It potentially is… Anti Competitive / Cartel style behaviour….

Rules cover:
  • price fixing
  • bid rigging
  • sharing markets or customers
  • sharing commercially sensitive information
An agreement does not have to be in writing for it to be illegal. You can break the law if you have an informal conversation (or ‘gentleman’s agreement’) with another business, even if the agreement is not carried out.
Potentially correct, imposable to prove though, as City would believe that by pushing up Rice`s price they were pushing up Phillips. Best way to look at City buying Rice is where the minutes are coming from, he will spend more time tying his laces than Phillips did on the pitch, Lewis would not get enough game time, and Stones would get pushed back into CD, meaning even if Laporte leaves we have no minutes for Gvardiol, all the while Kovacic saying don`t forget about me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.