Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was Declan Rice I’d be genuinely excited to work with Pep. Pep has clearly requested we try to sign him which means he has a plan for how we can use him and develop him as a footballer. Could be the making of him. Let’s just say that if he passes on the opportunity it has the potential to be something that he’ll regret for the rest of his career.
He just won’t progress the same under the milk tray man , Pep changes players , he sees things we don’t see, we are littered with players who have become what they couldn’t envisage themselves. He is without doubt the best manager this country will ever see. If Rice wants to stay comfortable all his career playing the same way as he did at West Ham then he’s unambitious , if he wants to evolve into a player and push his own boundaries then he’s ours - I’m of the opinion it’s the latter.

I don't think this is as bad as most think. To me it sounds like someone exaggerating to big up a player they like.

*It's 1 goal a game pretty much." It's an exaggerated claim. She recognizes it's not 1 goal a game.
Big announcement today my mate said yesterday.

What a fuckin whopper.

I've blocked him now, explaining that I've made a tit of myself on Bluemoon.

Divvy.
We did announce the New Chips guy. So don't beat him up too hard.

Big announcement today my mate said yesterday.

What a fuckin whopper.

I've blocked him now, explaining that I've made a tit of myself on Bluemoon.

Divvy.
queen-of-hearts-alice-in-wonderland.gif

I don't think this is as bad as most think. To me it sounds like someone exaggerating to big up a player they like.

*It's 1 goal a game pretty much." It's an exaggerated claim. She recognizes it's not 1 goal a game.

We did announce the New Chips guy. So don't beat him up too hard.
Pretty much means close. It’s nowhere near and she hasn’t done the maths.

I’m in my fifties so I’m pretty much 100……where did the time go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.