Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless I’ve gone deaf she says he has scored 19 goals in 40 games and if you do the math(s) that’s a goal a game.
Sure, but I do wonder if, rather than being completely dim, she's mixing up a couple of her stats.

If you're doing world cup analysis, and you've made a note that during qualifying and in the finals he's scoring at a goal a game, then that's in your head.

It's not like all the other pundits would even try to quote any stats, and a few of the women have discussed turning up to the studio with tons of research and prep, and finding themselves sitting next to someone who has just turned up to "say what they see", or parrot whatever talking points the producer puts in their ear.

And which hypothetical club is he potentially joining, that he doesn’t particularly want to?

Us. The entire narrative around the signing for several days has been that he'll only join us if Arsenal can't agree a fee, but he actually prefers Arsenal.

Wasn't aware that we signed Stones from Barnsley. I'll shut up then.
Keep going mate it’s great entertainment :) not all players come through la Masia & most start from a lot more humble beginnings than Declan Rice (hence the JS comparison) he’s got massive Gaz Baz vibes and will offer us so much, it might take time for him to play his way in, but in five years we’ll be talking about a key component in our side (if he signs). Say Rodri & Stones both got injured for a month or two, who in the squad could potentially do both jobs?

John Cross is a London old skool hack, who's career has been based on reporting on Arsenal, the team he supports, and London football in general. He isn't going to Tweet anything positive about City and Rice, never mind City's bid/s.

He's not gonna replace Rodri @ 6, and he's not going to move to share a role.

Regarding the 7 role that KDB occupies, he isn't a good enough footballer (and I don't mean just to do a KDB impression, I mean not to do a Yaya impression either).

As I said, I just can't see it.
Well thankfully for the rest of us, Pep can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.