Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rice is just ok, buddy, for this Pep team and playing as a midfielder his not that special or technical enough for a Pep Midfielder. Excess of 80M is just being fleeced but if City wants to pay then so be it. But I am sure you believe what you believe, as I believe what I believe.
If we are willing to pay it then the strong likelihood is that Pep thinks Rice is better than “just OK”.

In a world where rice costs 100 million, it's insane we aren't drowning in offers for our players at compatibility discount prices.

Bernardo, laporte, cancelo could all be got for 50% of the rice fee. Obviously we would rather keep Bernardo, but he wants to go and we would accept a lower offer to honour his wishes.

Rice is just ok, buddy, for this Pep team and playing as a midfielder his not that special or technical enough for a Pep Midfielder. Excess of 80M is just being fleeced but if City wants to pay then so be it. But I am sure you believe what you believe, as I believe what I believe.
I don't think Grealish is worth 100m but we paid it because we wanted him and unfortunately that was his asking price.
The same applies to Rice. He isn't worth 100m but because he's English and young and half decent unfortunately we'll probably end up paying that.
And I hope we do, just to rub it in a little bit more with the sour cunts who can't stand us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.