Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just don’t want us to do anything fucking stupid now. We don’t need to even level or top that bid. It’s far too much in my opinion anyway. I’ve got so much faith in who the club brings in now. Kovacic today proves that sometimes it’s better to work smarter and out of the limelight instead of these mammoth bids for Rice. That said I expect that Gvardiol will be done very soon now to settle any concerns at the club over the summer window.

The valuation was always going to be £100 million, we all knew that from the start. I guess it's up to city now to either table a comparable offer or walk away knowing they didn't over pay.

I wonder what plan C is if Declan was plan B. If we open up the vault then we can guess there isn't a plan C.

It's just an offer, doesn't mean rice has said yes yet? Could be more twists?!?
Like with us arsenal wouldn’t be bidding if they hadn’t had the nod from rice, I suspect he is just desperate to play champions league football. That arsenal bid certainly tells him how much they want him as well

Why is everyone saying it’s over? I think we will see within 24 hours whether it is. It was always going to be a 100m deal, arsenal have put that up front with 5m extra in add ons who knows how achievable?. Total package is only 15m more than a bid we knew would get rejected.

City’s next move was always surely going to be to match or better Arsenals next offer to really see what Rice wants to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.